Friday, June 27, 2008

A Sunny day..

 

Well as you can see today is the best day yet, I can see six blocks out my window instead of five. It's 5:30 am here and I been up for over an hour trying to get Colton on the phone. He is safe and sound at my mother's today. Luckily he played hard yesterday with his buddies Soren and Myles. When he left the playdate he was terribly exhausted and fell asleep on the way to his six o'clock swim class at the Y in Montclair. His swim class was the one disturbed by the shooting yesterday. Luckily we are in China or I would have been there with him. Thank the lord we traveled when we did and thanks to Vanessa and Lisa for calling my mother last night. Your help and concern while we are away is greatly appreciated. Plus thank Michelle for giving Colton a lift to camp this week - I hear he was enjoying some music in your car reminiscing about the JT concert I took him to a few years ago.

So today we will spend our last day touring Beijing. I anticipate a fun, long and hot day....Until next time...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: